Friday, September 13, 2013

My New Favorite Tees.

I am in love with the longer sleeves of this tee.
They are casual, yet dressy- and multi purpose is something I strive for.
To be honest, I love everything about this shirt; it's soft, loose, and just classic.
I wore this shirt to work with the blue H&M ankle pants, but put on jeans before heading into our Dave Ramsey class at night. So easily converted- it's insane!
Run to Kohls and buy one in every color.

Shirt: Kohls on sale here
Pants: H&M (old)// similar
Jeans: Forever 21 here
Flats: from Izmir, Turkey (but I receive so many compliments that I may do a DIY)
Necklace: forever 21 here

What do you guys think? Are you a fan of the longer, elbow sleeves?

Xoxo,
Nicole

Linking up here: five days five ways | feature friday free for all

1 comment:

  1. super cute tee! i love it with the jeans, its fun and casual, and with those pants, fabulous!!

    carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...