Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target, again.

Ever since the Phillip Lim for Target line launched, I have been obsessing over this dress.
But I have never been able to find my size in stores & ordering online seemed risky with such mixed reviews. 
I was so excited the other day when I found it at Target... and on a clearance rack!
I was with a friend and I grabbed the dress, checked the size, and gave it a nice hug
I think my exact words to her were "I need this dress! I have been wanting it for so long & it's on sale! I am buying it!"
She didn't argue, but I don't think she was thrilled with the purchase- her facial expressions gave her away. 
When I tried it on at home, I loved it by itself but it didn't feel too office appropriate and there is no way this dress was only getting pulled out on date nights and weekends. 
Adding the blazer and rolling up the sleeves seemed to give it a more "office feel" and I was giddy over the pops of mint & red. 





(The dress pre blazer) 




What do you guys think? 
A: does the blazer make it office appropriate? 
and 
B: is it office appropriate without the blazer?


Have a great day!
Xoxo,
Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Score on the dress!! Love how you paired it with the bold shoes!! I only got a bag when it launched and I carry it every single day!! BTW, thanks so much for your sweet comment today!! Means alot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh I loved all of the bags! I actually scored one for $9 because it was returned to the store from online! I am so glad that Target did this collaboration!

      Thanks fso muchh for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You look great in this dress! It was on my wish list, too, but looked awful on me - jealous!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You liar, Carylee! I'm sure it looks great on you... EVERYTHING does!!!!!

      Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the dress paired with the blazer! It tones down the look but the dress still makes a statement! It looks great on you!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was one of those dresses that I bought because I loved, but got home and thought "uh-oh, what am I going to do with you?"

      Thanks for commenting & stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I sooo love the dress - looks amazing with the blazer :) Also, got to love that you put your hair up in a bun. So cute!!

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing on you!! What a great find!! It looks great with or without the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the nice dress which covert the whole body and also a stylish design. Really this is the fact the simplicity has their own beauty. if we bring these dresses in the gaming environment it would be better for us. because there not many dress up games for girls to introduce these types of fun games.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...