Thursday, September 26, 2013

"I could never pull that off"

When people tell me "I could never pull that off" it makes me sad.
I think pulling something off is about confidence and attitude
& it makes me sad that people think they can't pull off certain combinations.
People said this several times today about my outfit & every time I responded with "oh stop".
& I meant it.
OH STOP.
Stop thinking that you can't pull something off, stop admiring outfits from afar.
Start wearing things that you want to wear. Start mixing those patterns and trying on colors.
I double-dog-dare you to.







Perfectly Coutured
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. When I say I could never pull something off it is more of a weight issues than the style. Somethings just really don't flatter my larger body. Then of course, I could be doing it all wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...