Monday, September 30, 2013

Just another lazy Monday

Mondays are by far my most lazy day when I am getting dressed.
After 25 years of life, you would think that I would begin to anticipate that Monday comes after Sunday, but I never seem to quite make that connection.
Monday morning always hits me like a ton of bricks- thrown at my face.

Luckily, dresses exist and they are a quick way to get dressed on lazy Mondays.
Throw on a dress and a necklace & you are done! 


Dress: Target (very recent, on clearance)








What is everyone else's lazy Monday cure?

1 comment:

  1. Still looking good despite having a lazy Monday. That dress is super adorable!!!

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...