My name is Nicole and I am a San Diego resident with a passion for improvement, life, and dressing the part. I work in enrollment at a local university; I am an avid supporter of higher education and just about anything that helps people move forward in life.
Why do I blog?
- I blog because I have seen how fashion affects people on a daily basis. When someone feels good in their clothes, their confidence gets projected through their actions.
- I blog because when I graduated college and went into the working work, I had no idea how to dress. I didn't want to spend a whole of money on a new wardrobe, so I learned how make my current clothes into working clothes by adding key pieces.
- I blog because I love dressing up and seeing how it influences my day and how people respond to it.
- I blog because I am a good shopper and want to help others understand the benefit of shopping sales racks and thrift stores.
- I blog because I hope to inspire others to remix their closets, spend less on clothes, get more creative with their outfits and feel better about their wardrobes.