Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Saving Money with eBay

I haven't mentioned it yet, but Donnie & I have recently started the Dave Ramsey Cash Plan system. We are still going through the course, so this is still a huge adjustment for both of us. While I don't spend an obnoxious amount of clothes, I do spend at least $100-$300/month & I am going to attempt to significantly drop that. One way I currently save a lot of money is by utilizing eBay to buy statement necklace or trendy/statements necklaces. Sometimes I really love trendy pieces, but full price is usually too much for something that is seasonal.

For example, these Charlotte Olympia Cat-Face Flats are adorable.
But they are $595.
Over at eBay, you can find these for $11.99 + $7.99 for shipping.
Not the exact same, but close enough for me!



Have you seen that fan necklace floating all over blogland? It's $5.99 plus free shipping here
Or what about a classic, black statement necklace? $4.00 plus free shipping here

Take a stroll over to ebay and search for statement necklaces or your favorite trendy pieces to see if you can find a more cost effective price.

Did you find any gems to share with others?? Post below!

Xoxo.
Nicole You can find me linked up over here: pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I buy a lot of statement necklaces on EBay, Jane or Groopdealz. I haven't ever bought the full price designer ones because the prices are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...