Monday, November 4, 2013

Mixing Reds

I love, love, love mixing reds.
In my opinion, the key is not mixing the same red- but instead, a brighter or lighter red with a deeper red.
I also love that this sweater is child size XL from Old Navy. I had never thought about ordering a kids size due to weird fits, but sweaters seem to be a different story because they are a little more snug.

However, be warned, if you wear a sweater that relates to a popular parody, people will stop and tell you.

I never want to hear "what does the fox say?" EVER again.






Jeans: JcPenney
Sweater: Old Navy
Glitter Plaid Button Up: Target


That's all I have for today!
Happy Monday!! 

4 comments:

  1. Red are put together really well...I like it!!!!

    Fashionsavvymomanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love mixing reds- it seems so unexpected.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That outfit is adorable! I love the reds. And that fox on the sweater is so much fun.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fox is amazing!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...