Monday, November 18, 2013

OOTD: What my coffee mug wore

Disclaimer: My coffee cup and I didn't coordinate our outfits- it just ended up this way.


Running my errands has become about 4538954076845 times better with this little cutie by my side in my hand; in fact, we have been inseparable since her arrival at my house on Thursday morning.
You see, when your coffee mug wears a tutu, your life changes a little bit- mornings become happier, errands are more fun, and people compliment you a lot.
So my suggestion to you right now is to head on over to Starbucks and buy this cup; because, let's face it, life just feels better when you have a striped mug with a bow tie, gold buttons, and a tutu.






Happy Tuesday, loves!
Xoxo,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Freaking LOVE this! Ha! Adorable! And totally agree that tutu mug = better life! :)
    -carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...