Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday means it's almost Friday!

Today was one of those morning when my closet dressed me. Birds flew around and they cut ribbons and picked out my shoes and it was completely out of my control. Music played and a prince picked me up for a ball. The clock hasn't struck midnight yet, but I am going to make sure that I hang on to these shoes. Because I love them and well, they aren't actually mine.


In all seriousness, todays outfit really did just kind of pick itself. The original outfit I had planned didn't work out too well. So I closed my eyes, grabbed a skirt, grabbed a shirt, put on the original shoes I planned to wear, and crossed my fingers. My necklace even clumped itself up for me... It doesn't normally look like this, but I'm not complaining. You should all try it. Just close your eyes, turn in 3 circles, and start grabbing random items.



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Especially for being dressed by *cough* mice and birds *cough*. :D

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...