Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Minty Freshy

I'm sitting at work, super iffy about this outfit. But with -3 minutes to get dressed, I had to do what I needed to. Leaving the house without feeling confident in my outfit makes me feel icky all day and no one likes to feel icky all day. Maybe I'll try to play around with the sweater in the bathroom. On a completely different note... it felt so good just using that conjunction. Can't, won't shouldn't, didn't, hadn't, needn't... Take that grad papers.


Skirt: Ross $9 (worn here)
Sweater: Target $6 (dress from f21 underneath)
Mint shoes: Wet Seal $10


If this was your outfit, what would you add to it? 
Linking up: the pleated poppy blog

8 comments:

  1. I Love this!!! you should be confident about this outfit - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am getting a lot of compliments during the day... but still feeling awkward!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit... I have a question for ya though. When you tuck all that in, how in the world don't you have any lines showing through?! I can never get past that. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa oh if you could see the lines today. They would kill you. Typically I use a tight fitting slip... it serves as extra protection in the event that something may be see through, but also allows me to tuck in all of the shirts and sweaters. During the winter I wear stockings a lot, and I typically will tuck into those as well... I'm half way thinking of taking stocking, cutting off the legs so that they are kind of like short... and wearing them under skirts so that I can tuck in.

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit! The skirt with the yellow shirt and then the mint shoes? Perfect combination! The only thing I would have added would be some bracelets or a small necklace maybe? But when I get dressed in the morning I always forget to put on jewelery, I only remember when I am already out the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I frantically searched for jewelry, but it was one of those days where I already felt so iffy about the outfit and whether or not it looked like I was trying to hard, that I feared that adding jewelry would've sent it over the top if I couldn't find the perfect accessories. A small necklace would've been perfect though... I am definitely feeling bare up top!

      Delete
  4. I think it looks great - don't worry about it! So fresh and summery. :)

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...