Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Old Navy Sweaters

Every Tuesday night, Donnie & I have our Dave Ramsey classes.
I usually have to go straight from work & after sitting in my work clothes all day, I don't want to spend another 3 hours in them- so I need something easy to change into before leaving work.
When I saw these cute graphic sweaters at Old Navy, I knew these would be something easy to change into or just something easy to throw on during the weekends.

When I first bought one of these sweaters, the Old Navy worker asked if I needed help about 743534 times- he probably thought I was crazy as I went back and forth; grabbing a sweater and putting it back, grabbing another sweater, walking around with it, putting it back, grabbing the sweater from before- it was quite the process!
I bought a different one in the store, but it paid off because this one was on sale at Old Navy! It looks like all of the rest are on sale right now & they are all SO cute.



Sweater: Old Navy (on sale here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (here)
Flats: Target/old (similar)



I think I may need to buy this one for $12....

Are you as crazy about these sweaters as I am?
Linking up here:
pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. I have been seeing these sweaters, I want one too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely encourage this purchase! One of my favorite things ever- it's comfy cute!

      Delete
  2. Haha I do the same thing when I am shopping! The employees probably think there is something wrong with me lol! I get buyers remorse before I even buy it!

    mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am the exact same way! I literally go back and forth for ever. I think during this trip I grabbed a sweater, a button up, and a pair of flats- went back and changed the sweater, went back and changed the button up, picked up a new pair of flats, went back to the sweaters and grabbed a different one--- it was about an hour long process!

      Delete
  3. This sweater is adorable! I am so happy that you got it! Will be such a fun piece to wear all winter! Staying cute and warm at the same time!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! I love it as well! I really debated the purchase right before the winter because of the pink- but decided to stop over-thinking it and I am so glad I did! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. I love all the sweatshirts I've been seeing around this fall. Fashion is telling us to be comfortable! And I totally shop the same way. I understand :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel the best when I am comfortable. Outfits that are too "stuffy" (regardless of how cute they are) make me feel stuffy and not confident. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. I could totally wear this outfit to teach in! Love the sweater! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...