Tuesday, October 8, 2013

1 Dress, 3 ways

I am in love with this dress from Target, but since it is sleeveless, I always have to wear a cardigan over it and it gets pretty annoying.

I have been obsessed with the jumpers popping up all over this fall, and decided I could very easily use this dress as a jumper.

So here it is, my little target dress- 3 ways.

Find the dress here







Which way is your favorite?
What are some other ways to wear this dress?

P.S. I took away the "follow" button and added a "subscribe by email" option for those who were writing to me about not being able to follow :)

2 comments:

  1. i love this idea! and seriously - what a versatile dress! i think looks two and three are my favorite. but all of them are adorable! you could also try a chambray over the top? maybe with ankle boots? kind of my favorite look right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A chambray & boots would be so cute! What a great idea! I was thinking of a way to dress this down a little bit and wear it outside of work and that is the perfect solution- thanks for the tip!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...