Friday, October 11, 2013

Legging Loophole

I've said it once & I'll say it again- casual Friday is where it's at. 
I don't know what "it" is- but I'm confident it involves the option to dress casually.
Don't get me wrong- I love dressing up just as much as the next girl... but I want it to be by choice.
You can find me in professional attire from Monday to Thursday and on Friday, I refuse to wear anything that is acceptable on professional attire days.

However, casual Friday strictly excludes leggings.
And much against my pleading, it doesn't look like leggings will ever be approved.
When I found these pants at H&M, I knew I found a loophole to the no legging rule.
Technically- these aren't leggings, they are just really tight pants.
Do my legs know any difference?
Nope. They share the same comfort as my trusted leggings.
& here we have it folks, the leggings loophole. 





Shirt: Old Navy 
Pants: H&M (12.95 right now!)

Happy weekend, lovies!

2 comments:

  1. i love these leggings! (or pants, too!) i might need to invest in some. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! All day I literally thought "pants should not be this comfortable".

      Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...