Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blazer Repeater.

Funny how this denim blazer has been sitting in my closet for a few months now, completely untouched, and suddenly I decide to wear it twice in the same week.

Although, I felt okay about wearing it because a: it seemed like the right choice to make, b: I wanted to see if I could pull off an open blazer with jeans like every other blogger can and c: It looks completely different than it did when it was belted with the dress.

Also, I can't seem to get the lighting right outside. Looks like I will be sticking to my entry way for a while.



Denim Blazer: Goodwill $5
Lacey Shirt: F21.com $5.99
Necklace: F21 $3.80 (here)
Pants: Ross $9
Sandals: Madden Girl via Ross $8
Bracelets: various sets from CottonOn $1

5 comments:

  1. Aw you look so pretty! That's so funny if you do have that necklace! Very possibly! I have not been to the Forever 21 in Fashion Valley yet!! I neeeeed to check it out oh my goodnesssss where have I been?? lol! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your style and your blog, *New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bad boy deserves multiple wears! And thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week. I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this blazer! and that lace shirt under it! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! This outfit is perfection!
    I love it all :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...