Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stripe Love

Planning an outfit around shoes is one of my favorite and least favorite things ever. My favorite in the sense that it's a challenge. My least favorite in the sense that I constantly wonder if I am too matchy matchy. Typically shoes are the last thing I pick out, as I feel like there is more leniency for not matching those.

I bought these shoes 70% off at DSW and I have been itching to wear them. But it has taken quite some time as I wanted to be careful not to rush into an outfit and regret wearing it all day. Does anyone else hate their life all day if they realize in the morning that they dislike their outfit?

I got this shirt from F21 on sale last night for $6 and fell in love with it. When it's not tucked in it's big and baggy and I can't wait to wear it with jeans and heels.





I originally had a flower on my belt that is actually a headband. I couldn't decide if it was too cheesy so I chickened out and took it off last minute. What do you guys think? 


Shirt: F21 $6
Skirt: F21 $7
Belt: Thrifted $3
Shoes: Rampage via DSW $15

Happy Tuesday! 


Linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. I loooveee your outfits and those heels are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flower on the belt. Pretty touch. Thanks for showing off your style on Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole! I just followed you! OMG you're in SD too? Love it! We need to go shopping lol!! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you live here your whole life!? We doo! Where else do you like shopping around here besides PB?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...