Friday, February 24, 2012

Size 14.

This shirt is a size 14. And I'm not sure what that means. Because it fits like a small or medium. What I do know is it's squares and not dots; polka squares? I am SO excited for tomorrows post, as I had a box from forever21 waiting on my doorstep when I got home. And tomorrow, I'm going to show you ladies how to save even more money from a store that most people already think is cheap enough! Happy Friday! 




Shirt: thrifted $3
Scarf: F21 $6
Skirt: Ross (very recently) $6.99
Belt: Thrifted $1
Shoes: My mommas closet :) 



Xoxo
-Nicole

Linking up here & here

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the shirt - never heard of polka squares, but I'll take them! :)

    blessings,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Bree! I love your blog designs! Do you have open order availability or are you booked up for a while?

      Delete
    2. I am open for the rest of february, and only have one design scheduled for march, so I can book you up! Go here (http://orderformforag.wufoo.com/forms/order-form/) to order. :)

      Email me at hedesignsblog@gmail.com and we can work out the details, if you are interested. :)

      hugs,
      ~bree

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...