Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 2.

It's day 2 of this storm weather in San Diego, and boy was dressing quite the challenge today. I skipped the scalloped skirt outfit that I have been dying to wear and decided to "take advantage" of being able to dress cozy. I looked in my closet and had no idea where to start, so I did what any Southern California girl would do and grabbed my rain boots. And by rain books I mean my Madden Girl little booties with a thicker heel for wet weather. Then I had to pick out pants, yes pants. Needless to say, I am a terrible cold weather dresser. I felt so out of my element and confused; my desire to look cozy failed majorly. However, all was well when I ended up listening to Christmas music on the way to work, because let's be honest, you have to take advantage of these cold days when they come around. ;)



Pants: Ross $9
Shirt: Loft (thrifted) $3
Jacket: F21 via a different boutique $10
Scarf: gifted from my dad for Christmas
Shoes: Marshalls in Boston $30

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I think you did a great job styling a colder weather outfit with your cozy scarf and jacket!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt sooo comfy all day, which was a nice change of pace from tall heels and skirts!

      Delete
  2. Love the way you've tied the scarf. You are so cute! When it's cold, my first thought is to stay warm in jeans or pants. Can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you! I lived in Boston for a short minute and couldn't seem to find pants warm enough for my legs! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete
  3. You look super cute & cozy in that scarf - love it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Imagine my surprise when I found out my dear old father picked it out all by himself!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...