Monday, February 6, 2012

Case it.

Today was a full day of meetings, where the term "Case it" was learned and used all day. This acronym stands for Copy and Steal Everything- actually, it may stand for something else but after a full day of sitting, my brain is mush. When I heard CASE, I instantly thought of fashion blogs and how I have a special little folder on my computer full of pictures that inspire outfits. Although I have yet to copy an outfit exactly; I get inspired by colored combinations, mixing patterns, and certain pieces of clothing in these pictures. So, if you ever see an outfit.. case it and save it in a folder for those days when you are feeling uninspired.





Mixing stripes is fun. Try it.


Linking up to 

”Momma

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit. I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mix of stripes. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! LOVE the color combo and mixing the stripes. I will have to try that!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. You can tell the thought that went in to putting it together. That's what makes it great. I'd love if you came and linked this up at my Drab to Fab party on Friday. We celebrate turning normal clothes into fabulous outfits by using a little creativity or smarts to dress them up. (We also celebrate jazzed up recipes and DIY's). Anyway, I'd love to see you this Friday. Here's a link for all the info you need on the party!
    http://www.amynjesse.com/p/drab-to-fab.html

    Hope to see you :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look. Love the shoes! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove those shoes and the pop of color with the blue :) Very cute! Thank you for the comment on my page :) Glad you liked the denim/black post

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...