Thursday, February 23, 2012

If the Shoe Doesn't fit

These shoes were only $10. But they are a size 7 and my foot is a size 6. But they were $10 and I loved them. So I made a decision in the store, based on walking to the mirror and back to the rack, that walking in them wasn't so terrible.


Well, 5 hours into the day my legs started hurting really bad from trying to keep them on. So moral of the story is; if the shoe doesn't fit, it's going to hurt.

However, I received about a million compliments on them and I love them. So I guess the pain is okay every now and then.



Skirt: my sisters closet for the great price of free 99!
Under shirt: H&M (via my sisters closet again)
Sweater: Express (thrifted) $1
Shoes: Charlotte Russe $10
Belt: f21 $1.50
Necklace: little store in a San Diego mall $2


Also, I'm being featured over at Sugar and Spice today! Go take a looksie! 

xoxo
-Nicole


Linking up to: 




five days five ways  feature friday free for all

13 comments:

  1. love the shoes! and I love all your layers too! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Followed your link from Drab to Fab. Love the outfit, and the shoes are adorable. Very unique! :-) jenn@girldefyinggravity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so pretty....I'm sorry they hurt :( You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes and that fits me I am size 7! ^_^ I like your outfit the florals look good on you and you are gorgeous! A new follower ^_^

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate when that happens! The shoes are really cute and I love how you layered the pink tops :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always put inserts in them. They usually help when the shoe is a bit big. These are adorable by the way!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've totally done that before, except with too-small shoes (I'm a size 7, and these were size 6s...perhaps we should trade! :)). You look adorable, though!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! Love it! So that's how pink is done! And the shoes wow amazing <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also congrats with the feature, it's lovely <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are too fun to pass up!
    http://roccitystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shoes are so pretty, shame they hurt ! It happens to me a lot, everytime I tell myself I will never ever buy an uncomfy shoes only based on appearance and then I do it again, LOL !
    You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Glam Girl giveaway to win two amazing make up sets from Benefit and Urban Decay !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shoes...although I don't think I could handle the fight to keep them on. I would have to find a solution...inserts? They are cute, though! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG aborable. I love thee blog's new look too! You are so cute! Thanks so much for partying with me at Drab to Fab on Friday! This week's party is up, so come on back with more of your fab outfits. I love seeing what you come up with!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/03/drab-to-fab-link-up-7-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...