Sunday, February 5, 2012

A collection

Prior to starting a blog, it was something that was really encouraged. I am still not sure about it, as I look to other fashion bloggers who are able to take pictures of their outfits with really good lighting and scenery. Most of the time I take my pictures as I'm rushing out the door because the lazy part of me doesn't want to reapply my make-up when I get home. But for now, I will blame it on the fact that when I return from work, it is dark. The pictures are something I still need to really work out, but other than that, it's been a fun week reading comments.

I have a whole lot of pictures on my computer and phone that I thought I would put up today. A lot of these are REALLY old and I'm sure that I will look back and laugh at some of the pictures and outfits.



Both of these were outfit posts from my other blogs. The bottom picture is actually an XL sweater from Goodwill with the sleeves tucked up... one of my favorite items to this day.



I get really bored just wearing a plain jersey. So here is how I try to dress mine up a little bit.


In love with these heels and oh so comfy. 


I saw an interesting scarf on Pinterest one day, so decided to test out tying two scarves together and fell in love with the look... it's an easy and safe way to mix patterns! 


I love color blocking.  A lot. 


My lace skirt is one of my favorite items in the entire world. Best $5 ever spent. 



More color blocking. I love being comfy when I run errands on the weekends and outfits like these are my kind of thing. 

Welp, that's all I have for this Sunday evening. Back to laundry! 



3 comments:

  1. You have some really REALLY cute style!! Looking forward to seeing more of your cute outfits! Now following you! Feel free to check out my blog :)

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits! putting two scarves together? what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...