Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Readers Beware,

.... Colors in these pictures are not what they appear. 

My cardigan was a coral color, so why it appears red no matter how much I try to adjust the pictures is beyond my knowledge. 

And my trick for wearing skirts in the rain and cold? Stockings ladies, stockings. Granted I do live in Southern California where our cold weather is limited, stockings are an essential for winter skirts and white legs. 






Linking up to:

the pleated poppy blog
Photobucket ”Momma

8 comments:

  1. cute look, I love the bright sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stripes and floral are one of my favorite combinations ever!! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love the colors and the pattern mixing! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving stripes with the florals! So fun! And I'm totally envious that your cold weather is limited, being a Minnesota girl myself.:)
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blouse! Where did you get it! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. despite the color change lol still looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the little ruffles poking out of the cardigan. I love ruffles.. and cardigans.. well done, you are so adorable!

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love how you styled this cardi. I love mine as well, so vertile! Thanks for stopping by the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...