Thursday, February 9, 2012

Double belting

Once upon a time I saw a picture of a girl with a belt that wrapped around her waist 3 times. And loved it. However, I can't get any of my belts around my waist more than 1.5 times, and didn't know if an xxl belt would do. So, I did what any crafty girl would do and grabbed two similar belts to achieve the same look. I took the end of one belt and the beginning of the other and looped them together just as I would if I was tightening one belt. Does that make sense? Basically the holes from one and the latch thing from the other get put together the same way you would tighten a normal belt.

I was pretty excited when it ended up working. Oh and don't mind the mess in the background. I'm still trying to figure out which heights work the best for pictures. I feel like I'm getting closer to figuring it out.





Skirt: Thrifted $4
Blazer: Thrifted $5
Teal Shirt: BP $10
Boots: Charlotte Russe $15
Ring: little boutique $1
Belts: f21 $1.50 each


Linking up here:

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous plaid blazer! Love that berry colored pencil skirt too!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring!!! I want your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I'm featuring this post tomorrow on Sugar and Spice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...